Porter Morris & Co. Solicitors is one of Ireland's leading Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Practices. We provide practical support and advice to directors, shareholders and advisors of Companies of all sizes.
We provide specialist advice in Court Liquidations, Creditors Meetings, Employees’ Rights, Examinerships, Voluntary Liquidations, Receiverships and Corporate Restructuring.
Our insolvency department is actively involved in receiverships and liquidations, which form a substantial part of this department’s work. We advise receivers, trustees and liquidators in this area of practice.
Insolvency of companies in Ireland
- Mechanisms of Corporate Insolvency
- Functions of the Liquidator
- Schemes of Arrangement
- Effect of Examination
- Powers of the Examiner
- Fraudulent Transactions and Reckless Trading
- Company Law Enforcement Act, 2001
- Liquidation and Creditors' Rights
- Examination and Secured Creditors
- Asset Swelling Measures
- European Communities (Corporate Insolvency) Regulations 2002