At Porter Morris we are committed to providing legal services to our clients to the highest professional standards with honesty and integrity, energy and enthusiasm.
- To provide professional and expert legal advice to all our clients
- To act in a timely and efficient manner
- To explain legal procedures clearly
- To be accessible
- To return phone calls and respond to clients’ correspondence and emails promptly
- To communicate frequently and report on each stage
- To act with the utmost integrity and confidentiality
- To set out the most accurate information possible about costs at the earliest opportunity and at every stage thereafter
- To furnish Terms and Conditions of business at the earliest opportunity
We aim to achieve complete client satisfaction. If you have any issues or concerns regarding the quality of our service we would really appreciate the opportunity to put things right. You may contact any of our partners to discuss any issues or concerns you may have and we would aim to deal with them promptly and effectively. In the event that you feel the need to formally make a complaint we have a complaints policy and this is available to you on request.