We understand the complex and diverse range of issues and requirements faced by such organisations and aim to offer immediate, practical and proactive advice, assistance and support.
We have specialist expertise in this area and advise on such matters as:
- Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Regulations
- Nursing Home Support Scheme Act 2009
- Mental Health Act 2001 (Approved Centres) Regulations
- Mental Health legislation
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable people
- Freedom of Information
- Data Protection
We represent clients in the Circuit Court in Appeal hearings of decisions of Mental Health Tribunals. We represent clients in Article 40 cases to the High Court and the Supreme Court and in Judicial Review Proceedings. We have successfully acted in a number of significant cases in relation to the interpretation of the Mental Health Act 2001. We also represent our clients at Coroner’s Inquests.